Saturday, January 23, 2010

My wives

Have you ever dreamed that u wud get 2 wives at one time?
better not!
Coz i noe how its feels like to have two super duper crazy wives...
one, luv to be with me and the other luv to stay close all the time...
one, can give me 'headache' and the other make me 'throw up'...
one, will never kiss me and the other surely want to slap me...
and one always be mad n angry, while the other can membebel non-stop stiap ari...
but both surely, will jealous of the other bini..
and the best thing that could happen is of coz...
a catfight..meowww....(tarik2 rambut)
everyone luvs catfight isnt it? hahaha...
however no matter what happen...
you two are the best damn thing dat happen in my life rite now...
my very bestfriend and of coz, my dear girlfren...
i love both of you..
haha...

*no offenses guys muahahaha...

7 comments:

  1. ahahahaha...i dun wanna have a catfight with apit thou jelousy kills me.duhh..org len maybe la kot hahha XD

    anis masiran also loves her two forever bestfriends and of course,her dearest boyf.
    no doubt. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha apit & anis
    catfights for sure
    men rebut2 alfie ngahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..lisa,even catfights smpai nk tercabut kepala dgn apit pun,i still belong to the 2nd place..its okay.i cant change dat.nak buat camne kan... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha...how can u be so sure huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you referring dat question to lisa or me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.i know la.100% sure.

    ReplyDelete