Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sounds cute?

There is one thing dat i wud like to share wif u ol...
n its about my secondary school..
ok, not exactly bout my skewl...but my english teacher, n her damn nice car...
not forget to mention, She's rock!
she has a very sporty Satria GTI(which has been stolen by who i dont know)
she maked up her car here n there, changed diz n dat...
but thats not what i interested of....
the thing that attracted me a lot was...
there was a sticker at the back of her car..and on the sticker stated...
"If you think this car is cute, you should see the driver first~"
hahaha...clever...very clever....

but, you noe wat...actually, she's definitely cute, i meant, chubby...hehehe

2 comments:

  1. I like this one, 'You never really learn how to cuss before you drive.'

    Oh, n lagi satu, kat kereta Lotus~ 'My other 37 cars are also Lotus.' haha! smart kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    the second one memg x boleh blah!

    ReplyDelete